In this episode, we speak with Monisha Kapila, the founder and CEO of ProInspire. ProInspire helps individuals and organizations achieve their potential for social impact. Monisha brings 15 years of experience in the business and nonprofit sectors. Prior to launching ProInspire, she was a Senior Business Manager for Capital One Financial Corporation. Previously, she was a Harvard Business School Leadership Fellow with ACCION International, a pioneer in the commercial approach to microfinance. Monisha has worked with a number of leading non-profit organizations throughout her career, including CARE, the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City, and the Clinton Foundation. She began her career as a consultant with Arthur Andersen. Monisha has an MBA from Harvard Business School, where she was the recipient of the Dean’s Award, and a BBA with distinction from the University of Michigan. She received her Certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University.
Listen in to hear more about:
- Monisha’s personal journey and experience leading up to creating ProInspire
- ProInspire’s mission to break systemic barriers to supporting staff, centering diversity, and building organizational cultures that prioritize equity in the non-profit sector
- The importance of a mindset shift from non-profits being a charity to being essential change agents and social justice leaders
- Activating leaders at all levels to accelerate equity at the individual, organizational, and systems levels
- What’s next for ProInspire
Where to find Monisha & ProInspire on the web: