This informal chat offers an introductory tour of the Fund the People Toolkit, the most comprehensive resource for helping funders and nonprofits maximize their investment in the nonprofit workforce.
Fund the People’s Toolkit was created to provide practical guidance, promising practices, and illustrative data to help funders, nonprofits, and others maximize investments in the nonprofit workforce. Nonprofit people are nonprofit programs. Given this reality, supporting the nonprofit workforce is an effective strategy for increasing performance, impact, and sustainability. We invite you explore the Toolkit and share it with your colleagues.1
- Before you dive in, we recommend reviewing our Glossary of Terms to become familiar with the language used throughout the Toolkit.
- To dive into the Toolkit you can simply start by going to In the Toolkit and clicking on any one of the six content areas.
- We’ve recommended starting places for both Funders and Nonprofits.
- To learn more about case making, we recommend starting with Top Reasons to Invest in Nonprofit Talent and Talent-Value Chain in the Nonprofit Sector.
- To learn more about implementation, we recommend starting with Guide to Investing in Grantee Talent and Talent-Investment Menu.
We look forward to learning how the Toolkit has helped you to advance your mission by investing in an equitable, effective, and sustainable nonprofit workforce.
Fund the People Team