Do you love nonprofit work, but find yourself frustrated by the starvation cycle, the overhead myth, the racial and economic inequity, and the toxic burnout culture that dampens our effectiveness? Do you want to see change, but you’re now sure how to address these harmful outdated mental models and practices? Or what to replace them with?
Then this is the podcast for you. Every episode, I sit down with fascinating thought-leaders from across our sector to gather stories, research, and practical resources that you can use to ensure that nonprofit people are at the center of performance, impact, and sustainability in your organization or the organizations that you support.
- Introduction to Fund the People Podcast and Who this Podcast is for
- About Fund the People (The Organization) and Rusty Stahl (Founder, President & CEO)
- The conversation that directly influenced Rusty’s work in the non-profit work supporting people working inside foundations and in the nonprofit sector
- Research and Development and major support networks that went into creating Fund the People as an organization
- Features, Milestones and important people who’ve supported Fund the People
- Opportunities for working together and learning more