We’ve reached the end of Season 3 of the Fund the People Podcast. So we’ve got a nice finale to wrap things up with a bow for you.
In this episode, host Rusty Stahl recaps the theme of the season – the 8 Principles of Talent-Investing – and summarizes the guests key ideas covered by each of the season’s conversations.
If you haven’t listened to the season, this episode offers a nice succinct guide to the guests and topics we covered this year.
E1 - The 8 Principles of Talent-Investing
E2 - Investing in New Executive Directors, Part I – with Bipasha Ray and Joey Lee, Open Society Foundations
E3 - Investing in New Executive Directors, Part 2 – with Jane McDonnell and Irving Washington, Online News Association
E4 - Got a Burnout Story? Let’s Hear It! – with Betsy Leondar-Wright, Staffing the Mission
E5 - Investing in Talent Inside Foundations – with Storme Gray, EPIP
BONUS - Haunted by Student Debt? Wipe it Out by Halloween – with Aoife Delargy Lowe, PSLF Coalition (Equal Justice Works)
E6 - Talent-Investing is the Best Capacity-Building – with Tom Fuechtmann, Community Memorial Foundation
E7 - Funding Black Leaders to Prevent Burnout – with Dany Sigwalt, Power Shift Network
E8 - Fair Labor Standards for Community Organizers – with Kinzie Mabon and Kevin Simowitz, All Due Respect
E9 - Compensation Philosophy for Your Nonprofit – with Mala Nagarajan, Vega Mala Consulting
E10 - What’s Wrong with Retirement? With Chitra Aiyar, Just Futures
E11 - How NYC Human Service Workers Won #JustPay - with Michelle Jackson, Human Services Council of New York
Thank you for listening – we’ll talk with you in 2023!
The Fund the People: A Podcast with Rusty Stahl Team:
- This season was produced by Erin Giunta, Program and Operations Manager at Fund the People.
- The show was recorded by Jonny Taylor, at the Beacon AV Lab in downtown Beacon, NY. If you are in need of podcast or music recording, you can find him at beaconavlab.com.
- Juan Acosta and Carla Paez edited and mixed the show and the transcripts.
- Melissa O'Connor-Arena from Gray Star Design produced graphics for our episodes.
- Our theme music is called Blue Stem by Bob Bradley and Gavin McGrath